High Capacity Drum Cradle, 18 3/4" Drain Height, No Wheels
- You May Also Need
High Capacity Drum
High capacity drum cradle with exclusive skid resister frame which eliminates slippage while loading. Nose plate has built-in lower chime hook to prevent sliding. Retractable zinc-plated tipping lever allows easy one-man drum tipping. Frame measures 30" L x 18" W x 20-1/4" H. Ships assembled. Note: Steel drums must be at least 29” H and have a top rim/chime for the chime hook on the handle to engage with the drum.
Description: 18 3/4" drain height
Rear Swivel Casters: None
Wt. 33 lb
Front Load Wheels: None
- The drum cradle that is ideal for inexpensive, permanent storage, and dispensing.
- This 1,000 lb high weight capacity drum cradle is not equipped with wheels, it features an exclusive skid resister frame that eliminates slippage while loading.
- The nose of the cradle has a built-in lower chime hook to prevent the drum from sliding off the cradle during loading. One person can safely and easily tip and load a drum onto the cradle by hooking the drum on the chime hook and tipping the unit with the drum downward with the retractable zinc plated tipping lever.
- The skid resistor frame helps eliminate the unit sliding away while loading, making it one of the safest units of its kind.
- Overall: 36 1/2 inch L x 18 inch W x 20 1/4 inch H
- Note: Steel drums must be at least 29 inches high and have a top and bottom rim/chime for the chime hook on the handle to engage with the drum.
- Capacity: 1000 lb
- Drain Ht.: 18 3/4"
- Overall Dim.: 36 1/2" L x 18" W x 20 1/4" H
- Wt.: 33 lb
- Length: 30"
- Width: 18"
- Height : 20 1/4"
- Call Our BayTec Customer Service Department At 800.560.2334 For More Information.
- Safe Shopping Guarantee