Welded Combination Drum Cradle, Hard Rubber
- You May Also Need
Welded Model - Baytec's
Most Popular Combination Drum Cradle- 8W12R
Baytec's combination drum cradle has a retractable chime hook and retractable oak handles. Handles extend from 43-1/2" to 64" to provide extra leverage and make it much easier to handle when loaded. Heavy angle steel frame has an exclusive skid resister to prevent thecradle from slipping during loading. Frame rollers allow rotating drum for mixing or draining. Steel frame is 22" H x 18-1/2" W. Welded Models ship fully assembled ready to use. Knocked Down (KD) Models ship in a carton. Some assembly required.
Wheel Size D x W (in.): 5 x 1 1/2
Wheel Type: Hard Rubber
Wt. 53 lb
- The combination drum cradle is used for mixing, draining, moving and storing. MECO Wizard drum cradle is equipped with four, 5 inch diameter x 1 1/2 inch wide inboard mounted hard rubber wheels.
- This “ready-to-use” combination drum cradle is ideal for travel over smooth to semi smooth surfaces that are free of chemicals.
- Inboard wheels are protected from damage and keep the overall width of the cradle as narrow as possible for storing the empty cradle in, or moving it through, tight spaces.
- The frame is made of all welded heavy duty angled steel and features a retractable drum chime hook and retractable oak handles that extend from 43 1/2 inch to 64 inch to provide extra leverage when maneuvering the cradle.
- Steel rollers allow the drum to be rotated in the horizontal position for mixing or draining, and an exclusive skid resister frame design helps prevent the cradle from slipping while loading a drum onto the cradle.
- Loading Procedure: Place unit toes against bottom chime with hook over top chime.
- Extend handles to full length.
- Place your foot on lower axle and pull back on handles; toes will automatically slide under the drum.
- Move your foot to upper axle and continue pulling back until all four wheels are on the floor.
- Retract handles and hook for storage.
- Steel frame is 22 1/2 inch H x 18 1/2 inch W x 64 inch L. This welded model ships fully assembled.
- Note: Steel drums must be at least 29 inches high and have a top rim/chime for the chime hook to engage wit
- Capacity: 1000 lb
- Description: Welded Steel Drum Cradle
- Wt.: 53 lb
- Wheel Size: 5" Dia x 1 1/2" W
- Wheel Type: Hard rubber
- Length: 64"
- Width: 18 1/2"
- Height : 22 1/2"
- Call Our BayTec Customer Service Department At 800.560.2334 For More Information.
- Safe Shopping Guarantee