Welded Model - Baytec's Most Popular Combination Drum Cradle, Steel
- You May Also Need
Welded Model - Baytec's
Most Popular Combination Drum Cradle- 8W12SS
Baytec's combination drum cradle has a retractable chime hook and retractable oak handles. Handles extend from 43-1/2" to 64" to provide extra leverage and make it much easier to handle when loaded. Heavy angle steel frame has an exclusive skid resister to prevent thecradle from slipping during loading. Frame rollers allow rotating drum for mixing or draining. Steel frame is 22" H x 18-1/2" W. Welded Models ship fully assembled ready to use. Knocked Down (KD) Models ship in a carton. Some assembly required.
Wheel Size D x W (in.): 4 x 1
Wheel Type: Steel
Wt. 59 lb
- This combination drum cradle for mixing, draining, moving and storing 55 gallon steel drums.
- The knockdown model is unassembled and ships in a box. The MECO Wizard drum cradle is equipped with four inboard mounted 4 inch diameter x 1 inch wide steel wheels, this “ready-to-use” combination drum cradle is ideal for travel over smooth concrete floors that are free of chemicals.
- Inboard wheels are protected from damage and keep the overall width of the cradle as narrow as possible for storing the empty cradle in, or moving it through tight spaces.
- The frame is made of all-welded heavy-duty angled steel and features a retractable drum chime hook.
- The retractable oak handles extend from 43 1/2 inch to 64 inch to provide extra leverage when maneuvering the cradle.
- Steel rollers allow the drum to be rotated in the horizontal position for mixing or draining, and an exclusive skid resister frame design helps prevent the cradle from slipping while loading a drum onto the cradle.
- Loading Procedure: Place unit toes against bottom chime with hook over top chime.
- Extend handles to full length. Place your foot on lower axle and pull back on handles; toes will automatically slide under the drum.
- Move your foot to upper axle and continue pulling back until all four wheels are on the floor.
- Retract handles and hook for storage. Steel frame is 22 inch H x 18 1/2 inch W x 64 inch L.
- This Wizard drum cradle requires assembly. The drum cradle ships knocked-down in a box that ships via UPS.
- Capacity: 1000 lb
- Description: Knocked-Down drum cradle
- Wt.: 59 lb
- Wheel Size: 4" Dia x 1" W
- Wheel Type: Steel
- Length: 64"
- Width: 18 1/2"
- Height : 22"
- Call Our BayTec Customer Service Department At 800.560.2334 For More Information.
- Safe Shopping Guarantee