High Capacity Drum Cradle, 20 3/4" Drain Height
- You May Also Need
High Capacity Drum
High capacity drum cradle with exclusive skid resister frame which eliminates slippage while loading. Nose plate has built-in lower chime hook to prevent sliding. Retractable zinc-plated tipping lever allows easy one-man drum tipping. Frame measures 30" L x 18" W x 20-1/4" H. Ships assembled. Note: Steel drums must be at least 29” H and have a top rim/chime for the chime hook on the handle to engage with the drum.
Description: 20 3/4" drain height
Rear Swivel Casters: Two - 3" polyolefin
Wt. 39 lb
Front Load Wheels: Two - 5" polyolefin
- Our high weight capacity drum cradle has polyolefin swivel casters for maneuverability and outboard polyolefin front load wheels for stability.
- Its 3 inch diameter x 1 1/4 inch wide polyolefin casters and 5 inch diameter x 1 1/2 inch wide polyolefin wheels are chemically resistant and the ideal choice for use on smooth floors where chemicals are present.
- This drum cradle features an exclusive skid resister frame that eliminates slippage while loading.
- The nose of the cradle has a built-in lower chime hook to prevent the drum from sliding off the cradle during loading.
- One person can safely and easily tip and load a drum onto the cradle by hooking the drum on the chime hook and tipping the unit with the drum downward with the retractable zinc-plated tipping lever.
- The skid-resistor frame helps eliminate the unit sliding away while loading making it one of the safest units of its kind.
- Overall 36 1/2 inch L x 22 inch W x 22 1/2 inch H
- Note: Steel drums must be at least 29 inch high and have a top rim/chime for the chime hook on the handle to engage with the drum.
- Capacity: 1000 lb
- Drain Ht.: 20 3/4"
- Wt.: 39 lb
- Wheel Size: 5"
- Wheel Type: Polyolefin
- Length: 36 1/2"
- Width: 22"
- Height : 22 1/2"
- Call Our BayTec Customer Service Department At 800.560.2334 For More Information.
- Safe Shopping Guarantee