Enpac In-Line Spill Pallets Save Floor Space 4-Drum No Drain
- You May Also Need
need. 100% polyethylene with UV inhibitors, resists most chemicals and environments. Internal polyethylene frame adds strength to sidewalls, prevents deformation under heavy load. Removable grates over deck area allow easy access to sump for clean-out. Two-way forklift access. Optional drain opening permits complete recovery of spilled liquid. Pullover Cover protects drums on pallets stored outside, keeps rain and other contaminants out of the containment sump. Fitted, heavy gauge vinyl cover resists UV and temperature extremes. Elastic hem fits securely; won't blow off.Features:
Dim. L x W x H (in.): 98 x 25 x 12
Drain Plug: No
Sump Cap. (gal.): 66
UDL Load Capacity: 3000 lb
Wt: 80 lbs
- This low profile, In Line Spill Pallets are ideal for storing drums in line near a wall, between columns, and in those spaces thought to be unusable.
- The low 12 inch profile spill pallet has raised edges on the back and sides to help orient barrels on the pallet.
- This spill pallet holds four, 55 gallon drums up to 3,000 lb handling capacity.
- The 66 gallon sump with non skid, removable grates, meets EPA 40 CFR 264.175.
- Made of 100% polyethylene with UV inhibitors, the plastic pallet resists most chemicals and environments.
- Internal polyethylene frame adds strength to sidewalls, prevents deformation under heavy load and has two way forklift access.
- 4 Drum pallet - No drain
- 98" L x 25 1/4" W x 12" H
- Sump Capacity: 66 gallon
- UDL Capacity: 3000 lb
- Description: 4-drum
- Drain Plug: No
- Sump Cap.: 66 gallon
- UDL Cap.: 3000 lb
- Wt.: 85 lb
- Length: 98"
- Width: 25 1/4"
- Height : 12"