Air Below Chime Cut Non-Ferrous Cutting Wheel Drum Deheaders
- You May Also Need
High production drum
deheading is effortless with these made in the U.S.A. precision-built machines.
Gear-drive roller and cutter wheel provides a clean, uniform cut. Just place on
the drum and start cutting, manually tightening the cutter wheel as the unit
goes around the drum. Operation is complete in 2-3 revolutions.
Air Deheader is ideal for use in wet work areas or where electric machinery can't be used. Air motor develops 1/2 HP, uses 25 CFM @ 80–100 PSI. Airline filter, lubricator and regulator are recommended.
Cut Type: Below chime/Non-Ferrous
Wt.: 50 lb.
Motor : Air
- This is a deheader specifically designed for scrapping drums.
- It cuts on the outside of the drum shell so smooth that dent free chimes are not required.
- This air motor deheader has a non-ferrous cutting wheel.
- Air deheaders are ideal for use in wet work areas or where electric machinery can't be used.
- Air motor is 1/2 HP, variable speed, 4-vane reversible air motor and uses 25 CFM @ 80–100 psi.
- It has a 30:1 gear reducer on it.
- An airline filter and lubricator are recommended.
- Removes entire drum head
- Handle volumes of 40+ steel drums per week
- Deheads 30 and 55 gallon steel drums in under 2 minutes
- Note: Built to order. 2-3 week lead time.
- Gear Ratio: 30"1
- HP: 1/2
- Wt.: 50 lb
- Length: 17"
- Width: 11"
- Height : 22"