Electric Outside Cut USDA Compliant - Drum Deheaders
- You May Also Need
High production drum
deheading is effortless with these made in the U.S.A. precision-built machines.
Gear-drive roller and cutter wheel provides a clean, uniform cut. Just place on
the drum and start cutting, manually tightening the cutter wheel as the unit
goes around the drum. Operation is complete in 2-3 revolutions.
Electric Deheader has high torque, 1/3 HP, 5.5 amp, 115V, 60 Hz 1-phase gear motor. Supplied with a no-tangle swivel connector.
Cut Type: Outside (USDA-Compliant)
Wt.: 53 lb.
Motor : Electric
- HP: 1/3
- Volts: 110
- Wt.: 48 lb
- Length: 17"
- Width: 11"
- Height : 25"
- Related Products
- This is an electric motor deheader specifically designed for USDA approved and FDA compliant drum cuts within the food, pharmaceutical and industrial industries where contamination risk must be minimized.
- The electric deheader is powered by a 1/3 HP, 5.7 amp, 110V, 60 Hz single-phase TEFC motor.
- It is supplied with a no-tangle swivel connector.
- Cuts smooth, "hands-safe" edge
- Handle volumes of 40+ steel drums per week
- Deheads 30 and 55 gallon steel drums in under 2 minutes
- The deheader does not come in contact with drum contents.
- Note: Built to order. 2-3 week lead time.