- You May Also Need
4oz Bottle of EPA approved Superior Water Storage Treatment Method
By destroying existing bacterial colonies and preventing the developing on new ones, Purogene eliminates bad odor and bad taste to stored potable water supplies. Purogene water treatment Method for good and natural tasting drinking water, and secure the joy of good taste in coffee, tea, punch and other drinks.
Works in all types of water systems:
Destroys deadly microbes, bacterias, parasites and viruses in water.This 4 oz. of Purogene will treat 120 gallons and makes the water safe to drink for an extended period.
3R PUROGENE PUTS THE 'FRESH' BACK INTO WATER
1. Put 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) of Purogene for each 30 gallons of container capacity into the container.
Fill the container with potable water and seal it air tight.
2. Store the container out of sunlight and in as cool a place as possible.
Water Storage Facts:
Purofication of Water:
as well as control the build-up of slime and odor-causing bacteria in any drinking water system in RV units, campers, trailers, and boats.
LONG TERM STORAGE OF WATER WITH 3R PUROGENE:
Containers: Water containers must be free of oil, detergent, ammonia, and organic contaminates.
Do not use steel containers with exposed metal which will come in contact with the stored water.
If you do use Steel drums, they must be plastic lined. See our Epoxy Phenolic Lined Drums.
Disinfecting Purogene water treatment (50 ppm ClO2 concentration):
- Size Bottle16 oz
- Treats:1oz per 30 Gallons
- Use:Long Term Water Treatment
- Use:Eliminates odor
- Use:Disinfection of drinking water
- Contains: chlorine dioxide
You May Also Need
Q & A's
Questions & Answers about Purogene Water Treatment Purification 4 oz
- Question: Is this the same thing as Bleach. By Jim R.
- Answer: No! This is chlorine dioxide Which is used worldwide as a water purifier.
Free Shipping. Click here