Acid Stroke Pump - 2" Nps 3' Hose Beckson Pvc Stroke Steel Drum Pump | 2 In Nps Adapter, 1 1/4 In X 3 Ft Hose
- You May Also Need
- For alkalis, acids, and petroleum products
- Self-priming delivers one gallon in just 5 strokes
- Models for steel or plastic drums
- Fits 55-gallon steel drum
- PVC with Viton® Seals
- 28 oz per stroke
- Hose Length: 3'
- Made in the USA
Versatile hand pumps are made of a special PVC resin for durability and long life. Designed to handle alkali, acid and petroleum products as dictated by the combination of the valve and seal materials of construction. Pumps are 1 1/2" D x 38" L. Supplied with a choice of the bung adapter and welded on 3' or 6' long, 1 1/4" D hose. Weight 5 lbs. Optional Strap-Lock slips over the pump and is padlocked in place (lock not included) to prevent unauthorized dispensing.
Choose from the group of pumps below based on the liquid type and always check with your BayTec Customer Service Representative for chemical compatibility.
Acid Pumps have Viton® valves and seals, polyethylene hose. UL-Listed for sulfuric acid 50% maximum, 120º F maximum. Do not use with alkalis, acetic acid (30%), hydrofluoric acid or methyl alcohol.
The Beckson® Acid Stroke Pump is designed to safely transfer most acids eliminating the dangerous practice of lifting or tilting drums and carboys.
This acid pump has Viton® valves and seals and a polyethylene hose. They are UL-Listed for Sulfuric acid (50% concentration, 120º F maximum). They fit steel drums with a 2 inch NPS.
These versatile hand pumps are made of a special PVC resin for durability and long life. Pumps are 1 1/2 inch diameter x 38 inches long, supplied with 2-inch buttress coarse thread bung adapter and welded on 3 foot long, 1 1/4 inch diameter polyethylene discharge hose. The pump is self-priming and delivers 28 ounces a stroke.
- More Information
- Fits55 Gallon Drums
- Inlet Size1 1/2"
- Flow Rate28 oz per stroke
- BrandBeckson Industrial Products
- Weight5 lbs
- IncludesBung Adapter(s), Connecting Hose
You May Also Need
Q & A's
Questions & Answers about Acid Stroke Pump - 2" Nps 3' Hose Beckson Pvc Stroke Steel Drum Pump | 2 In Nps Adapter, 1 1/4 In X 3 Ft Hose
- Question: "What Chemicals Can I Use This Pump With? " By G. James
- Answer: " Please See 'You May Also Need" List Above for chemical T:types."
- Question: is the PVC material of the hand pumps resistant to corrosion? by Sarah T.
- Answer: Yes, the PVC material of the hand pumps is resistant to corrosion, ensuring durability and longevity.
- Question: How easy is it to secure the optional Strap-Lock for preventing unauthorized dispensing? by John D.
- Answer: It's simple to secure the optional Strap-Lock; just slip it over the pump and use a padlock (not included) to keep it in place.
- Question: Can the Beckson® Acid Stroke Pump be used with hydrofluoric acid? by Alice G.
- Answer: No, the Beckson® Acid Stroke Pump is not recommended for use with hydrofluoric acid.
- Question: Is the 3-foot long hose that comes with the pump flexible enough for easy handling? by Chris R.
- Answer: Yes, the 3-foot long polyethylene hose is flexible and allows for easy handling while transferring liquids.
- Question: Are there any specific safety precautions to take while using the acid pumps? by Laura W.
- Answer: Always wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), such as gloves and goggles, and follow chemical compatibility guidelines provided by your BayTec Customer Service Representative.
Ask a question about Acid Stroke Pump - 2" Nps 3' Hose Beckson Pvc Stroke Steel Drum Pump | 2 In Nps Adapter, 1 1/4 In X 3 Ft Hose. Click here