Accurate inventory control
Self-contained overhead storage of bulk lubricants*. Each 65 gallon container has a liquid level sight gauge. Clear PVC tubing connects containers to the dispensing console. Lockable self-closing faucets. Drip pan under faucets doubles as a convenient shelf for service containers. Built-in transfer pump. Pump operates on 110 volt AC, and delivers 4 – 7 GPM depending on product. Outboard Console models have faucet console mounted at front edge of system for convenient liquid dispensing. Inboard Console models have console mounted at back of system. Containment Pans help you comply with EPA regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
Dim. H x W x D (in.): 100 x 76 x 43
Faucet Arrangement: 2 rows of 3
Floor Space Required (sq. ft.): 26
No. of Cont.: 6
Wt.: 690 lbs.
- IFH Oil Storage, Dispensing System, centralized stream lined fluid storage and dispensing solutions
- takes less space,clear 1 inch PVC tubing connects containers to outboard dispensing console located on front of storage/dispensing system.
- 65 gallon capacity containers , powder-coated mild steel remain permanently on racking.
- the six, 65 gallon containers have liquid level sight gauges to track inventory and screened ventsto eliminate product contamination.
- Includes bronze gear, positive displacement pump.
- self priming pump and suction tube vacuums the product out of the drum.
- Saves time and clears lines of product less cleanup time.
- lockable 3/4 inch self-closing faucets ensure smooth controllable flow of product.
- Drip pan catches spills and provides a space to store oily cans.
- Free product identification plates provided for each storage container
- 18 gauge steel tanks with 16 gauge heads
- Expandable heavy gauge racking
- Important warning IFH Oil Storage and Dispensing Systems designed for storage lubricating oils and products with flash point greater than 150°F.
- Storage of liquids with flash point less than 150°F , STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- the container compatible with the product, customers must provide chemical MSDS sheet provided by the Chemical Manufacturer to check compatibility.
- Console: Outboard
- Faucet Arrangement: 2 rows of 3
- Floor Space Required: 26 Sq. Ft.
- No. of Cont.: 6
- Wt.: 690 lb
- Length: 76"
- Width: 43"
- Height : 100"
- Container Features
- Container Type:
- Oil Storage
- Call Our BayTec Customer Service Department At 800.560.2334 For More Information.
- Safe Shopping Guarantee