Accurate inventory control
Self-contained overhead storage of bulk lubricants*. Each 65 gallon container has a liquid level sight gauge. Clear PVC tubing connects containers to the dispensing console. Lockable self-closing faucets. Drip pan under faucets doubles as a convenient shelf for service containers. Built-in transfer pump. Pump operates on 110 volt AC, and delivers 4 – 7 GPM depending on product. Outboard Console models have faucet console mounted at front edge of system for convenient liquid dispensing. Inboard Console models have console mounted at back of system. Containment Pans help you comply with EPA regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
Dim. H x W x D (in.): 104 x 101 x 43
Faucet Arrangement: 2 rows of 4
Floor Space Required (sq. ft.): 32
No. of Cont.: 8
Wt.: 870 lbs.
- IFH Oil Storage and Dispensing System provides centralized, streamlined fluid storage and dispensing solutions and takes up less space.
- The clear 1 inch PVC tubing connects containers to the outboard dispensing console located at the front of the storage and dispensing system.
- The 65 gallon capacity containers are powder coated mild steel that remain permanently on the racking.
- Each of the eight, 65 gallon containers have liquid level sight gauges allowing you to track inventory and screened vents at the top to eliminate product contamination.
- Includes bronze gear, positive displacement pump.
- This self priming pump and suction tube vacuums all of the product out of the drum. Saves time and clears lines of product for shorter cleanup time.
- The lockable 3/4 inch self-closing faucets ensure smooth controllable flow of product.
- Drip pan catches spills and provides a space to store oily cans.
- Free product identification plates are provided for each storage container
- 18 gauge steel tanks with 16 gauge heads
- Expandable heavy gauge racking
- Important warning: IFH Oil Storage and Dispensing Systems are designed for storage of lubricating oils and other products with a flash point greater than 150°F. Storage of liquids with flash point less than 150°F is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- To make sure the container is compatible with the product, customers must provide the chemical MSDS sheet that is provided by the Chemical Manufacturer to check compatibility.
- Console: Outboard
- Faucet Arrangement: 2 rows of 4
- No. of Cont.: 8
- Wt.: 900 lb
- Length: 101"
- Width: 43"
- Height : 104"
- Container Features
- Container Type:
- Oil Storage