For air*, sea, and ground shipments
Steel pail shipper is UN rated for open and closed-head steel pails. Includes a heavy duty corrugated carton with foam pads. Plastic pail shipper has two UN ratings, one for open-head plastic pails and the other for closed-head plastic pails. Consists of a heavy duty corrugated carton only.
Description: 4G Carton + foam pads
Pail Type: Open / closed-head steel pail
UN Rating: 4G/Y37.9/S.
- HAZMAT Packaging holds one, 5 gallon steel pail.
- Includes a heavy duty corrugated carton and foam pads to hold the pail securely in place.
- The steel pail shipper is UN rated for open-head 4G/Y37.9/S and closed-head pails 4G/Y38/S.
- Certified to meet UN and UPS requirements
- For air, sea, and ground shipments
- Pail sold separately.
- Need help? Get it right the first time - contact our highly trained Customer Service Experts at 800.560.2334
- Note: If you are comparing prices on this item, be sure you are comparing products with the same UN rating, features, and components.
- What is 4G Packaging? The HAZMAT 4G designation is a dangerous goods packaging code used to alert shipping personnel that placed inside the outer cardboard container there is inner packaging which contains dangerous goods.
- The outer packaging eases the handling of smaller containers placed inside the outer carton such as bottles, cans, or tins.
- Therefore, a cardboard carton with a UN 4G designation is not just a box, it is a package of which the outer carton is just one component – the 4G packaging is a combination consisting of both the outer packaging and inner packaging, including proper inserts, as required.
- Description: 4G Carton + foam pads
- Length: 14"
- Width: 14"
- Height : 17"