- You May Also Need
Gamma Seal Lids 5 Gallon Green - 6 Pack
The Gamma Seal Lid, Transforms Your Bucket Or Pail Into An Airtight Storage Container! Unlike Most Screw Off Covers, This Lid Is Made Of Hi-density Polyethylene And Creates A Leak-proof Airtight Seal & Is Made Of Fda Approved Materials. Volume Discounts For Pallet Loads. Many Colors Available. Resealable And Reusable Airtight Lid Reseals Your Buckets Or Pails Easily! The White Gamma Seal Spin Off Lid Fits Standard 12" Diameter Plastic Green Pails. This Lid Usually Fits All Universally Used 12" Opening Pails And Buckets For Liquid And Dry Storage Use:
Paints & Finishes
Solvents & Cleaners
For Water-Proofing Dry Equipment
For Household Dry Foods & Grains
Dry Pet Foods Storage
Detergents and Cleaners
Nails & Easterners Fittings
You May Also Need
Q & A's
Questions & Answers about Gamma Seal Lids 5 Gallon Green - 6 Pack
- Question: Will Gamma Seal Lids fit all 5-gallon buckets?
- Answer: They Will NOT fit Leaktite Corporation Made Buckets and Pails., They WILL fit standard made Buckets. All Our Buckets are Commercial Grade Buckets and Pails And Gamma Seal Lids Fit Great!
- Question: I'm replacing the Gamma Seal Lid on my dog food container. Is this the same lid or is there a different one for your dog food containers?
- Answer: No. 1... Same one if it is a 5-gallon container. Bill R. heckler on January 8, 2015, No. 2... Yes, it fits my dog food containers. It doesn't seem to be a brittle as the original lids. By Ben on January 7, 2015, No. 3... It's great I'm using it for human dry food storage By Jim N. on January 8, 2015
- Question: My O-ring broke, how/where can I get a replacement
- Answer: No. 1... I had the same problem. The O-Ring is the weak point in this system. The only solution I could find was to buy a completely new lid from Gamma Seal. The seam to have the best pricing, at least for the retail customer. By James M. on February 24, 2016, No. 2...You can contact our US to see about ordering a new gasket-seal. Contact BayTec Container 800.560.2334 By Bubbs Restaurant on February 12, 2016, No. 3... That was my problem. I couldn't find just the O-ring, which was all I wanted. I tried with the manufacturer, but ended up down a black hole and could not. Perhaps a call directly to them would be more helpful. By JL on February 12, 2016
- Question: Does this lid require a bucket with threads?
- Answer: No. 1... No, standard 5 gals. a pail is all that is needed. Lid snaps on. Won't come off. By JW Sims on April 29, 2017, No. 2...No, you can use this lid on most 5 and 6-gallon buckets By Bacliff ISD on April 29, 2017, No. 3...No, the threads are in the ring portion of the lid. Check out Youtube for video. By Tom S,. on April 29, 2017
- Question: I would like to replace the white o-ring on the lid, not the black o-ring on the ring where do I get that?
- Answer: No. 1... I replaced both parts of the lid as both parts were in the assembly and they worked perfectly although removing the lower part that fits on the container was a bit stubborn 🙂 By O.K. on April 2, 2017,
Ask a question about Gamma Seal Lids 5 Gallon Green - 6 Pack
FREE SHIPPING. Click here
FREE SHIPPING. Click here
"Gama Seal Lids"