55, 85 Gallon - Drum Web Lifter
- You May Also Need
The DrumWeb is designed to minimize the hazards associated with opening or handling open-top drums that may be pressurized and was tested according to ANSI/ASMI standard B30.9 by an independent testing laboratory. It may also be used to lift closed-head drums. Made of 2" wide polyester webbing with a minimum tensile strength of 10,000 lbs. Rubber is attached to the interior sides for gripping and spark resistance. Zinc-gold chromate plated ratchet with aluminum handle. Use with forklift, hoist, or crane.
Description: 55 & 85 Gallon Drum Web Lifter
Capacity (lbs.): 2000
Wt. (lbs.): 10
Drum and Barrel Web Lifter
- 55& 85 Gallon Drum Web Lifter
- Patented Drum Web (U.S. Patents 5,988,017 and 6,058,808)only drum handling device designed for lifting drums and minimizing hazards associated with opening or handling open-top drums that may be obviously pressurized,
- Prevents lids and retaining rings from dangerous flying objects.
- Drum Web works with conventional lifting machinery Like forklifts, cranes, and hoists.
- United States Department of Energy's Office of Environment, Safety and Health www.eh.doe.gov, analyzed gas buildup in drums (drum over pressurization) and recommends that lid retaining devices be used routinely when opening drums or other containers, see DOE-EH-0697, Safety Bulletin, "Gas Buildup in Drums". For more information.
- EET's lid retaining device, "The Drum Web" is also useful for lifting 55 & 85 gallon drums and retaining lids on 5 & 10 gallon containers.
- Call Our BayTec Customer Service Department At 800.560.2334 For More Information.
- Safe Shopping Guarantee