- You May Also Need
This Water Storage Treatment Method is EPA
Use this economical 32oz Purogene drinking water Treatment,
To make save Potable Water for Storage Tanks,
and treat water for long term storage.
Purogene destroys existing bacterial colonies and prevents the developing of new ones. Purogene gets rid of bad odor and bad taste in stored potable water. Use Purogene water treatment for good and natural taste in drinking water, and as well as good taste in prepared drinks.
Works in all types of water systems:
Cold water system
hot water system
Destroys deadly microbes, bacteria, parasites and viruses in water. This 32 oz. Bottle of Purogene will treat 960 gallons and makes the water safe to drink for an extended period of time.
3R PUROGENE PUTS THE 'FRESH' BACK INTO WATER
1. Put 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) of Purogene for each 30 gallons of container capacity into the container.
Fill the container with potable water and seal it air tight.
2. Store the container out of sunlight and in as cool a place as possible.
Water Storage Facts:
Purofication of Water:
as well as control the build-up of slime and odor-causing bacteria in any drinking water system in RV units, campers, trailers, and boats.
LONG TERM STORAGE OF WATER WITH 3R PUROGENE:
Containers: Water containers must be free of oil, detergent, ammonia, and organic contaminates.
Do not use steel containers with exposed metal which will come in contact with the stored water.
If you do use Steel drums, they must be plastic lined. See our Epoxy Phenolic Lined Drums.
Disinfecting Purogene water treatment (50 ppm ClO2 concentration):
- Size Bottle16 oz
- Treats:1oz per 30 Gallons
- Use:Long Term Water Treatment
- Use:Eliminates odor
- Use:Disinfection of drinking water
- Contains: chlorine dioxide
You May Also Need
Q & A's
Questions & Answers about Purogene Water Treatment Purification 32oz
- Question: Is this the same thing as Bleach. By Jim R.
- Answer: No! This is chlorine dioxide Which is used worldwide as a water purifier.
Free Shipping. Click here