2 Gal Plastic Bucket Liner, Tapered, HDPE -10 mil, 100 Pk
- You May Also Need
Using 5 gallon pails for mixing is great idea, but what happens to the pail when you’re done? Use these seamless thermo-formed liners and save the pail for reuse. Fits neatly and easily into all standard 5-gallon pails. Contoured lip snaps over top rim of pail to prevent slippage.
Plastic Pail Liners are tapered to fit standard plastic pails.
Steel Pail Liners are straight-sided to fit standard steel pails.
Cradle Liner permits shipping two-part products in one pail. High density polyethylene cradle holds a one-gallon can. Choice of three FDA-Compliant materials:
LDPE Liner (Low-Density Polyethylene) is for general purpose use.
HDPE Liner (High-Density Polyethylene) has semi-rigid shape for easier insertion into the pail and greater resistance to inks, paints, and adhesives.
Anti-Static LDPE & HDPE Liners are pink in color and are molded with a special static-dissipating agent; ideal for use in flammable areas.
Polypropylene Liner has semi-rigid shape and higher temperature resistance for hot-filling.
Note: These liners are designed for non-UN rated shipping only.
See Style column for pail type:
S = Straight-Sided to fit standard steel pails
T = Tapered to fit standard polyethylene pails.
Case Qty: 250
Dim. D x H (in.): 9 x 9
Size: 2 gal.
Thickness: 10 mil
Case Wt.: 50 lb.
- These 2 gallon pail liners are tapered to fit standard plastic pails.
- The tapered liner is made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with a semi-rigid shape for easier insertion into the pail and greater resistance to inks, paints, and adhesives.
- Don't throw away empty pails - reuse them!
- Perfect for batch mixing
- FDA compliant material
- Max. Temp: 180°F
- Material: HDPE
- Note: These liners are designed for non UN rated shipping only.
- Case Qty: 100
- Case Wt: 22 lb
- Style: Tapered
- Diameter: 9 1/8"
- Height : 9"
- Drum Liner Material: HDPE
- Call Our BayTec Customer Service Department At 800.560.2334 For More Information.
- Safe Shopping Guarantee