- You May Also Need
5.3 Gallon (20L) Buckets Non-Un Plastic Bucket 90 Mil Heavy Duty
Our inventory of These 5.3 Gallon (20L) Buckets in super heavy duty 90 mil, offers a substantial savings over regular UN 90 mil 5 Gallon Buckets and are just as strong!
All our 5.3 Gallon (20L) Plastic Buckets are made with HDPE, and FDA approved food grade plastic resin, which makes them safe for most applications for storage of food or drink.
These quality shipping, storage and
utility bucket are the standard of the food and chemical industry. Our
These 5.3 Gallon (20L) Plastic Buckets pails meet FDA, USDA, UFC, and NMFC regulations,
but are NON UN approved so they are NOT for transportation of goods across state lines.
Before you buy from another dealer, please make sure your 5.3 Gallon (20L) Plastic Buckets is 90 mil and is the industry standard for quality heavy duty High density polyethylene bucket. (HDPE)
Shipping Rates do apply, to get a quote click quote at check out; it will be emailed the next business day.
You May Also Need
Q & A's
Questions & Answers about 5 Gallon (20L) Orange Plastic Bucket, 3-pack - Non-UN
- Question: I'm replacing the Gamma Seal Lid on my dog food container. Is this the same lid or is there a different one for your dog food containers?
- Answer: No. 1... Same one if it is a 5-gallon container. Bill R. heckler on January 8, 2015, No. 2... Yes, it fits my dog food containers. It doesn't seem to be a brittle as the original lids. By Ben on January 7, 2015, No. 3... It's great I'm using it for human dry food storage By Jim N. on January 8, 2015
- Question: My O-ring broke, how/where can I get a replacement
- Answer: No. 1... I had the same problem. The O-Ring is the weak point in this system. The only solution I could find was to buy a completely new lid from Gamma Seal. The seam to have the best pricing, at least for the retail customer. By James M. on February 24, 2016, No. 2...You can contact our US to see about ordering a new gasket-seal. Contact BayTec Container 800.560.2334 By Bubbs Restaurant on February 12, 2016, No. 3... That was my problem. I couldn't find just the O-ring, which was all I wanted. I tried with the manufacturer, but ended up down a black hole and could not. Perhaps a call directly to them would be more helpful. By JL on February 12, 2016
- Question: Does this lid require a bucket with threads?
- Answer: No. 1... No, standard 5 gals. a pail is all that is needed. Lid snaps on. Won't come off. By JW Sims on April 29, 2017, No. 2...No, you can use this lid on most 5 and 6-gallon buckets By Bacliff ISD on April 29, 2017, No. 3...No, the threads are in the ring portion of the lid. Check out Youtube for video. By Tom S,. on April 29, 2017
- Question: I would like to replace the white o-ring on the lid, not the black o-ring on the ring where do I get that?
- Answer: No. 1... I replaced both parts of the lid as both parts were in the assembly and they worked perfectly although removing the lower part that fits on the container was a bit stubborn 🙂 By O.K. on April 2, 2017,