- You May Also Need
Our inventory of These 5.3 Gallon (20L) Buckets in super heavy duty 90 mil, offers a substantial savings over regular UN 90 mil 5 Gallon Buckets and are just as strong!
All our 5.3 Gallon (20L) Plastic Buckets are made with HDPE, and FDA approved food grade plastic resin, which makes them safe for most applications for storage of food or drink.
These quality shipping, storage and
utility bucket are the standard of the food and chemical industry. Our
These 5.3 Gallon (20L) Plastic Buckets pails meet FDA, USDA, UFC, and NMFC regulations,
but are NON UN approved so they are NOT for transportation of goods across state lines.
Before you buy from another dealer, please make sure your 5.3 Gallon (20L) Plastic Buckets is 90 mil and is the industry standard for quality heavy duty High density polyethylene bucket. (HDPE)
Dimensions: 12"w x 15"h (+-) .10"
Weight: 2 Lbs
Wall Thickness: .090" (+-) .005"
Color: Rust Red
Shipping Rates do apply, to get a quote click quote at check out; it will be emailed the next business day.
- Product Diameter (in.) 12 in
- Product Height (in.) 15
- Bucket Material Plastic
- Capacity (qt.) 20 qt (US)
- Handle Material Metal
- Included No Additional Items Included
- Material Plastic
- Product Weight (lb.) 1.73lb
You May Also Need
Q & A's
Questions & Answers about 5 Gallon (20L) RUST Plastic Bucket, 3-pack - Non-UN
- Question: Does this Package include the lids ( it's Listed under Buckets and Lids ) Asked by Tomas E February 18, 2018
- Answer: No
- Question: Is there anything printed on the outside of the bucket? Or is it just plain blue? Asked by MusicTeacher April 9, 2017
- Answer: Yes, a Child Safety Lable
- Question: is this bucket of food safe? Asked by ty March 11, 2018
- Answer: Yes It is made of FDA approved Material