Justrite Type I Premium Coated Steel Safety Can 2 gallon Red | for storing and carrying flammable liquids
- You May Also Need
Type I Cans have a single spring-loaded spout. They’re designed for storing and carrying flammable liquids you'll be pouring into containers with wide openings. One-pint to one-gallon models has a fixed handle with trigger release cap for one-hand pouring. Larger models feature a swinging handle for easy handling of full cans. All sizes include a free-flow 3 1/2" Stainless Steel flame arrestor and spring-loaded pressure relief vent.
The Type I safety can is designed for storing and carrying flammable liquids you'll be pouring into containers with wide openings. This two gallon Type I can has a single spout and self-closing lid that features automatic positive pressure relief that vents between 3 and 5 psig to guard against rupture or explosion.
The Type I safety can have a 24 gauge steel body and handle for durability and chemical resistance, with corrosion-resistant powder coat finish. It is equipped with a stainless steel flame arrester to stop flashback ignition. The 2 gallon Type I safety can have a swinging handle for easy pouring.
FM approved, TUV and UL/ULC listed 10 year limited warranty Standard color is red for flammables. Other color options are available at additional cost in yellow for diesel, blue for kerosene or green for oil. Call a BayTec Customer Service Expert 800.560.2334for details.
- Capacity 2 1/2 Gallon
- Material Steel w/ Powder Coated Finish
- Color Red
- Weight 4.8 lbs
- Height 11 1/2"
- Diameter 11 3/4"
- Standards FM Approved, NFPA Compliant, OSHA Compliant, TUV Compliant, UL Listed, CARB-Compliant, ULC Approval
- More Information Call BayTec Containers 800.560.2334
You May Also Need
Q & A's
Questions & Answers about Justrite Type I Premium Coated Steel Safety Can 2 gallon Red | for storing and carrying flammable liquids
- Question: "What is the difference in Type I & Type II Safety Can? By Tim J."
- Answer: "The Type I Safety Can have one opening that serves for both filling and dispensing. The Type II Safety Can has one opening dedicated to filling and a second spout opening dedicated to dispensing. The Type II Safety Can comes with an attached flexible hose and our exclusive AccuFlow™ manifold with Safe-Squeeze® trigger handle to provide the smooth and controlled pouring."
Ask a question about Justrite Type I Premium Coated Steel Safety Can 2 gallon Red | for storing and carrying flammable liquids
Free Shipping. Click here
Free Shipping. Click here