Gamma Seal Lids $5.95 Each Purple -This Years Stock 2011 Sold-Out & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Notice:48 contiguous states only - Case of 12 Purple Gamma Seals
)$5.95 ea, Over-Stock Special, Purple Gamma Seal Lid.
Notice; This Sale is for Gamma Seals we have in over-stock for a certain color. These over-stock Gamma Seals usually sell-down within a week,then the color will be take off sale,so please don't expect this sale to be here next week.
Over-Stock Of The Week
New Lower Price $5.95 each. We have been in Business Since 1983 and The Plastic Resin Prices are at the lowest since we opened for business. Now is the time to take advantage of the new lower Plastic container prices.
BEST PRICING IN CASE QUANTITIES. Call For Pallet Shipping Quote.
SCREW OFF COVER HEAVY DUTY, TRANSFORMS YOUR BUCKET OR PAIL INTO AN AIRTIGHT STORAGE CONTAINER"
HI-DENSITY POLYETHYLENE CREATES A LEAK-PROOF AIRTIGHT SEAL. FITS 12" DIAMETER PLASTIC PAIL.
RESEALABLE AND REUSABLE. FDA APPROVED MATERIALS. Volume Discounts For Pallet Loads. Many Colors Available.
A Gamma Seal is as low as Only $3.98 When Purchased in Multiple Pallet Loads
Please Call For Pallet Price and Shipping Quote. Other Colors Available Here.
For Liquid Use: Paints & Finishes Joint Compound Solvents & Cleaners
For Water-Proofing Dry Equipment Survival Supplies Charcoal/Wood Fishing/Hunting
For Household Dry Foods & Grains Dry Pet Foods Disaster Supplies Detergents
Hardware Storage Tool Storage Plumbing Supplies Nails & Easterners Fittings
Other Colors Available Here
PLEASE CALL FOR PALLET PRICE
Q & A's
Questions & Answers about Gamma Seal Pail Lids Sold-Out
- Question: Will Gamma Seal Lids fit all 5-gallon buckets?
- Answer: They Will NOT fit Leaktite Corporation Made Buckets and Pails., They WILL fit standard made Buckets. All Our Buckets are Commercial Grade Buckets and Pails And Gamma Seal Lids Fit Great!
- Question: I'm replacing the Gamma Seal Lid on my dog food container. Is this the same lid or is there a different one for your dog food containers?
- Answer: No. 1... Same one if it is a 5-gallon container. Bill R. heckler on January 8, 2015, No. 2... Yes, it fits my dog food containers. It doesn't seem to be a brittle as the original lids. By Ben on January 7, 2015, No. 3... It's great I'm using it for human dry food storage By Jim N. on January 8, 2015
- Question: My O-ring broke, how/where can I get a replacement
- Answer: No. 1... I had the same problem. The O-Ring is the weak point in this system. The only solution I could find was to buy a completely new lid from Gamma Seal. The seam to have the best pricing, at least for the retail customer. By James M. on February 24, 2016, No. 2...You can contact our US to see about ordering a new gasket-seal. Contact BayTec Container 800.560.2334 By Bubbs Restaurant on February 12, 2016, No. 3... That was my problem. I couldn't find just the O-ring, which was all I wanted. I tried with the manufacturer, but ended up down a black hole and could not. Perhaps a call directly to them would be more helpful. By JL on February 12, 2016
- Question: Does this lid require a bucket with threads?
- Answer: No. 1... No, standard 5 gals. a pail is all that is needed. Lid snaps on. Won't come off. By JW Sims on April 29, 2017, No. 2...No, you can use this lid on most 5 and 6-gallon buckets By Bacliff ISD on April 29, 2017, No. 3...No, the threads are in the ring portion of the lid. Check out Youtube for video. By Tom S,. on April 29, 2017
- Question: I would like to replace the white o-ring on the lid, not the black o-ring on the ring where do I get that?
- Answer: No. 1... I replaced both parts of the lid as both parts were in the assembly and they worked perfectly although removing the lower part that fits on the container was a bit stubborn 🙂 By O.K. on April 2, 2017,