- You May Also Need
Blue bucket in heavy duty 90 Mil, offers great savings over thin 70 Mil Blue plastic buckets sold buy other dealers on the web.
All our Blue 5 gallon HDPE Plastic containers are made with FDA approved food grade plastic resin, which makes them safe for most applications for storage of food or drinks.
All Blue 5 gallon pails meet FDA,USDA,UFC,and NMFC regulations. These quality shipping, storage, and utility bucket are the standard of the food and chemical industry.
Before you buy from another dealer, please make sure your Blue 5 gallon bucket or pail is 90 mil. This is the industry standard for quality heavy duty High-density polyethylene bucket.
BayTec Containers Item No. 1192-BL-3PK
Available Colors 5 Gallon Plastic Bucket & Pails
BayTec Containers Item Number 1192-BL-3PK
- Construction Material: High density polyethylene buckets. HDPE Plastic for durability
- Food Grade: Yes
- Maximum lifting weight: 84 lbs.
- Handle: Steel Metal with plastic Roller grip
- Uses: utility pail Or Food Product Storage.
- Other Bucket Uses: mixing paint, hauling topsoil, storing parts
- Dimensions:12"w x 15"h (+-) .10"
- Weight:2 Lbs
- Wall Thickness: .090" (+-) .005"
- Pack Size: 3 Pack of 5 Gallon Plastic Buckets 90 Mil Heavy Duty
You May Also Need
$6.95, 2/$13.21, 6/$37.53, 12/$70.89, 24/$133.44, 48/$250.20, 96/$475.20
Q & A's
Questions & Answers about 5 Gallon Plastic Bucket Blue 3 Pack
- Question: I'm replacing the Gamma Seal Lid on my dog food container. Is this the same lid or is there a different one for your dog food containers?
No. 1... Same one if it is a 5-gallon container. Bill R. heckler on January 8, 2015,
No. 2... Yes, it fits my dog food containers. It doesn't seem to be a brittle as the original lids. By Ben on January 7, 2015,
No. 3... It's great I'm using it for human dry food storage By Jim N. on January 8, 2015
- Question: My O-ring broke, how/where can I get a replacement
No. 1... I had the same problem. The O-Ring is the weak point in this system. The only solution I could find was to buy a completely new lid from Gamma Seal. The seam to have the best pricing, at least for the retail customer. By James M. on February 24, 2016,
No. 2...You can contact our US to see about ordering a new gasket-seal. Contact BayTec Container 800.560.2334 By Bubbs Restaurant on February 12, 2016,
No. 3... That was my problem. I couldn't find just the O-ring, which was all I wanted. I tried with the manufacturer, but ended up down a black hole and could not. Perhaps a call directly to them would be more helpful. By JL on February 12, 2016
- Question: Does this lid require a bucket with threads?
No. 1... No, standard 5 gals. a pail is all that is needed. Lid snaps on. Won't come off. By JW Sims on April 29, 2017,
No. 2...No, you can use this lid on most 5 and 6-gallon buckets By Bacliff ISD on April 29, 2017,
No. 3...No, the threads are in the ring portion of the lid. Check out Youtube for video. By Tom S,. on April 29, 2017
- Question: I would like to replace the white o-ring on the lid, not the black o-ring on the ring where do I get that?
- Answer: No. 1... I replaced both parts of the lid as both parts were in the assembly and they worked perfectly although removing the lower part that fits on the container was a bit stubborn 🙂 By O.K. on April 2, 2017,
- Question: Are Lids Available For This Bucket? By Ben J.
- Answer: Yes, Many Colors and Also Gamma Seal Lids.
- Question: Can I Store Food In These Buckets? By Mary F.
- Answer: Yes, Beans, Rice, Flour, Corn, Or whatever food you want to store.
Ask a question about 5 Gallon Plastic Bucket Blue 3 Pack. Click here
"Gama Seal Lids"
Other Customers Rated this item:
Great Food Grade Bucket, January 15, 2019By: Jay Simns, January 15, 2019